All products are made to order and shipped from New York City. Please allow 1-3 days for production before your order is shipped. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order. Orders placed over the weekend or holiday will not be processed until the following business day.
All domestic mainland United States orders qualify for free shipping. All international orders of $150 or more qualify for free shipping.
For certain out-of-stock items, you may place a pre-order for the item and we will ship when the item restocks in 2 to 6 weeks. To pre-order, please add the item to your cart and indicate in the "notes" section that it is a pre-order during checkout so that we can confirm you understand the wait.
If your order contains a pre-order item and an item that is currently in stock, we will ship all of your items at one time with the pre-order.
If you would like to have your items shipped separately and have the in-stock items immediately, an additional shipping fee (approximately $22 for international orders) will apply to cover the multiple shipments.
Please write in the "notes" section during checkout if you would like to receive your in-stock items immediately, separate from the pre-order. We will then contact you to process the additional shipping fee after your order is placed.
The additional shipping fee also applies to international orders that qualify for free shipping. International orders of $150 or more include free shipping for one shipment only.
For any questions about the additional shipping charge on pre-orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic USPS Priority
Domestic orders will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail package and will arrive in 1-3 business days after shipping date. To upgrade to express shipping, please email us to email@example.com
International USPS First Class
International orders will be shipped by USPS First Class Package service and will arrive 6-10 business days after shipping date. To upgrade to express shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customs, duties, and taxes
Sand by Saya Inc is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Return Rules and Restrictions
1. Returns on full price merchandise must be made within 14 days of arrival.
2. Product must be in original condition with tags attached.
3. We do not cover the shipping fee for return or exchange. You may visit our showroom for dropoff or pickup for free.
4. For exchange, we offer you credit or other items.
5. We recycle the motif and attach to a new sandal. There is a cost of $15 + basic sandals price + shipping for the return to your address.
6. For all other inquiries, please email email@example.com
How to maintain the condition of the sandals:
1. Be gentle with the beading /embroidery parts.They are very delicate handmade motifs.
2. When sandals are packed too tightly in a confined area, the straps may bend out of shape. You can correct this by inserting towels between the toe parts. Apply a hair dryer on low heat for for 2-3 minutes, then leave it for 10-20 minutes until it cools down.
3. If there are dents on the sandal surface, you also can apply the heat by the hair dryer and rub on the line until it disappear.
4. If the sandal surface becomes discolored, this can be corrected by wiping with a sponge and dish cleaner.
SECTION - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sand by Saya .Inc