Hello! I hope where you live is starting to get warm.
Here in New York, we are getting all four seasons in a day.
I guess I will be wearing sandals and a sweater today.
As much as I want to be fashionable, it is a function over fashion kind of day.
We are not thankful for this weather, but we are very thankful for our Sand by Saya fans. Sand by Saya has marked its 10 year anniversary!
It has been a roller coaster and 10 years flew by really quickly.
Thanks to all of you,
our sandals are available for purchase at all these countries and major online stores (Below). Plus we get to open our annual popup stores in Japan every year.
We couldn't have done it without you all,
and we hope to expand our business,
so that our fans have much more easy access to our products❤️
- BlueFly .com
- Japan Air Line - JAL Online Store
- ELLE shop Japan
- Amazon.com - US
- Amazon.co.jp - Japan
- Buyma.com - Japan
- Etsy.com - US
- Kids&Baby Caizu- Japan
▼The United States
- Sand by Saya showroom (37 west 39th street 903 NY, NY- Appointment only. +1-646-370-4379)
- The wedding Dresser @ Industry City, Brooklyn
- Enzyme Shoe Lab
- Harrys Shoes
- Dejavu Midtown
- Ibiza Kids
- Bean 2 Tween- Hamptons
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Royal Hawaiian Resort Waikiki @ Muse by Rimo
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel
- Royal Fish
St Martin Mexico
- Rose Wood Hotel Las Ventanas, Los Cavos
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort - Polynésie Francaise
- Destination Tokyo
Mauritius IslandHong Kong
- Guam Plaza - Pleasure Island, Tumon
- Barneys New York @ All Locations
- Estnation @All Locations
- Isetan Department store @All Locations
- Tokyu Department Store@ Shibuya, Tokyo
- Mitsukoshi Department Store @ Ginza and Nihonbashi, Tokyo
- Hankyu @Umeda
- Takashimaya Deapartment Store@ Namba, Osaka
- Iwataya Department Strore @ Fukuoka
- Plaza House @Okinawa
- The Busena Terrace Resort Hotel@ Okinawa
- Watebe Wedding
- DouDou@ Online
- Zozotown@ Online